Monday, September 29, 2008

Dedicated to James Welch (who is brown)

James Welch reminds me of that song by Down AKA Kilo.....lyrics consisting of..
I'm brown, I get down, I lean like a cholo. Tonight you made my FHE family hot dogs, you burnt them, I like 'em brown.
James...what are you? as in where are you from? as in what shade of brown are you?
Today in provo i realized how much i miss the sweet sweet smell of the great salt lake floating into town when a storm decides to stop in.
what ABOUT bob? huh? he seems like a really great guy.
ahoy!
Today i took a little time for Hilary, I slept in, I did zero homework and i drank
chocolate milk till there was no more,
As my econ teacher would say......
GREAT DAY SELF!
paulie shore hits my mind at this moment.
whats up buh-uddy!
im diggin him today.
im diggin fish,
i think i will get a pet fish this week.
What should i name it?
leave comments on name suggestions.
blogged
thank you.

3 comments:

Orlando Bloom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Orlando Bloom said...

name the fish Kevin Anderson

Alyssa Child said...

Hey Orlando, stop stealing my thunder, huh?