Wednesday, September 24, 2008

dark mustached man

I sit on campus, yet again.
Today is sunny and the weather is perfect.
I see my dark mustached crush.
He notices me, i wonder if he has noticed that i am "coincidentally" around in various places he is.
I also wonder how he gets that mustache so shiny,
does he condition it?
I think he is Hispanic, or possibly Indian, not Native American but from India.
Why are we not holding hands, these questions arise once again.
A slight breeze streaks my face, my hair is blowing.
blowing, blogged.

2 comments:

Rach said...

Hillah- Have you ever seen dad's friend? Because i think that could be your crush. Look at his facebook and you'll see who i am talking about in one of his pictures.

Blair said...

jeremy warner. his wife catey was telling us about how there was a girl who kinda looked like her that was blogging about him. creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep:"