Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Farewell Sunday

The Garden Park Ward
Old friend farewell.
Dewey's the name. I have not talked to him for some time nor did i talk to him very long today. I talked to my friend childhood best friend for about three hours straight, we talked about our lives and who we used to be, it felt good, but it felt different. The two of us missing our childhood's like mad, thinking of times like when we walked all around Salt Lake City for an entire day. I went to Bountiful again, still on my weekend home. I stuck around with talking and laughing with my friends, my dearests. My friends are all I feel I have to hold onto at this time. They are so good to me. They drive me home to Provo and we say our goodbyes and i love you's. I walk into my lonely apartment. In my saddest part of the night (shortly after watching a terrible Disney movie) when I realize my friends are north and I am a lone sole I get a phone call. Blogged.

No comments: