Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A series of unfortunate events

Yesterday, Monday September 22...disaster strikes the girls of Chelsea Condominiums. . . . The internet we had been so respectfully stealing backfires.
Comcast. We are left with no internet.
Blogging becomes less frequent.
We are forced to buy internet from quest.
blogged. bugged.
It was raining yesterday, how fitting. I did my homework and sat in a ball in the corner of the room. I listened to MOTAB. nothing could lift my spirits. This morning can you guess how many words have come out of my mouth. zero. Today is sunny, i feel i should branch out and talk to some strange person. No one understands me right now. I am wearing my newest of sort of new clothing, a dockers button up shirt with moose, ducks, turkeys, and other various animals on it. i look friendly today, someone asks me the time. things are looking up for this Brigham Young Girl.

1 comment:

U-Boy said...

The Provo Girl-duped out of a few more bills. Karma comes and bites you in the Bu*t. That really sucks cheaks and I think you should tell them that paying for internet is a load of SHO*T so sorry to hear - U Boy. (edited for provo girl)