Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Night Rockin'

There are balloons scattering the floor of my apartment.
Evidence of the weekends fun.
Hours spent on youtube and hours spent on nothing.
A refresher, to start the week anew.
What things are in store for me this week?
I think I will order a pizza....that will last me for several meals.
Maybe I'll phone an ex flame, ask them how their life is going.
Never know.
I went to church today, or should I be saying I went to the runway for a fashion show today.
One girl was staring at me for so long she felt the bad vibes I was sendin' out and complimented my dress....She didn't really like it. i know it.
I trimmed my bangs and now I look like a fruitcake.
Maybe I will start wearing blue eyeshadow, that would be great for my image.
Don't you think?
bangs.
blogs.
blogged.

No comments: