Thursday, October 2, 2008

Its been a while (nickleback)

Its been a while.
It has been a busy week what with econ clawing at this young girls throat
like a cougar, a Brigham Young Cougar on the prowl.
I gotta few fish, people, though i wish it were in fact i gotta a few fishpeople. wouldn't fish people be great?
Sid and Nancy,
like in that song by CrazyTown....Butterfly,
"Girl its me and you like Sid and Nancy,"
yep those are my fish, they are tropical fish. Sid chases Nancy around like, you guessed it!, a Brigham Young Cougar. Kevin Anderson would be a good name for a fish but that is already the mouses name, we can't have more than one Kevin in Apt. 2. These fish don't eat though, but they stay alive. How are they survivng? I havent cleaned their fish bowl since i got them (monday night around midnight at the local wal-mart open twenty four hours a day). Pictures of Sid and Nancy coming soon to blog. My mind is crazin all of the place. Lately ive had so many lyrics for my own hip hop songs poppin up in my mind, i feel i can spit it like Elliott, Missy that is. I will be spooking up my blog this next month in honor of that ghostly month we call October,hope it doesn't scare you too much! BOO! BLOGGED!

1 comment:

Merlin'z Rap said...

Here's one for the wizards in the kidazle! Listen while I drop some magic on your hineys:

All the wizards in the house say YO!
Put a Fourty in your Goblet let it grow. Give some pensions to wenches down low. Take out your crystal ball let it glow. Whats a chode Put your stats in the air and say Yo YO YO!