Monday, October 27, 2008

late october.

i have been woken up since september ended (thank you greenday)
fellow readers i am sorry for the sparse blog entries,
it is my fault,
i am sitting here with the blinds drawn and the severe sun peeping through,
it is six twenty and the sun is going down,
winter approaches
i start to gather my acorns.
my cheeks are growing chubbier
and my layers of clothing are increasing.
these fine fall two thousand and eight days are dwindling yet new memories
are being created with them.
memories such as yesterday when i was holding our mouse kevin and honest to goodness that little critter gave me a mouse kiss on my nose.
she is so darn cute.
i painted my fingernails pink last thursday, it stuck, it still looks good, i feel like it gives me a fierce appearance.
so i don't look as naive as i really am.
i am a naive girl who likes to blog.
blogged.
not so bugged.
lovin fall.

No comments: