Monday, October 20, 2008

my sleeves are getting longer

the hems on everything i own are growing longer,
inches by inches.
my tan lines are becoming non-existent and my cali girl bod is also merging into its winter state.
much like a squirrel storing acorns in its cheeks for that snowy season.
lately i have been busy,
school and such. this econ class i am enrolled in is a real kick in the pants.
tonight, at my favorite time, eleven eleven ill make another wish....for my teacher to croak.
things have been a tad unlucky for me in that time department, every time i am waiting for that time to arise i miss it and always hit eleven twelve. bummer.
time passes quickly, i find myself reflecting my childhood quite frequently, where did this old age of nineteen come from? just yesterday i was a sweet sixteen livin life in cut off shorts drinkin coca cola with nothin to do. now im a nineteen something drinking coca cola with lots to do.
lots of blogging to do.
blogged.
aged.
round faced.

No comments: