Wednesday, February 18, 2009

dirty jeans and a soft apple


my apple is soft and it bums me out.
I am looking down upon a gathering of lunch go-ers and I a few people I know.
My econ TA whom i once ran into at a party in slc at one in the morning. awkwahwahward
also i see this man who works at pennyroyal cafe. i see a student who tap dances in front of my art history every class before the teacher arrives. i see joe from sharkspeed and one of sharkspeed's number one fans that i met once but have since forgotten his name. There is a New Zealander down there too, he is student body president, also he is in my ward. There have been a series of lazy evenings but i have been emerging slowly out of my apartment. i want to get back into life. mostly i want to get back into summer. summer like this. view above image. i wanna get back into those byu approved shorts.

1 comment:

Katy said...

when you talk about your apple being soft it sounds like a sexual reference? i hope it isn't too soft.