Monday, February 9, 2009

The Wilk





This is me in the Wilkinson center.
There is someone listening to music and my roommate and Gabe from my ward whom i ate lunch with.
So I keep running into Tommy, I mean kept running into him, everywhere
but now we are friends. He would have been featured in this blog but he left before i opened photobooth.
gabe: "you just winked at me"
me: " no i didnt! did you just put a wink in my eye!"
kelly: "quit winking!"
this zit on my face is outta line! hence the reason i am covering my face in the first pic.
nucking futz!
I ate taco bell today, groso.
Exactly 95% of people around me today in Humanities fell asleep, its statistically proven. Statistically proven 75% of the people in the class were asleep,
wish i coulda taken a few pics of that!

No comments: