Friday, February 6, 2009

Asian Collection


It's a Friday. It's a library day today. It's a soggy foggy day today.
I am sitting in the Asian Collection section, next to an very flamboyant Asian who keeps flipping his hair... not normal Brigham Young body language for males.
Im eating a sandwich, listening to Blink-182 and procrastinating my homework. What's new? I am just counting down the hours to another indie weekend. Pennyroyal, gallery stroll, matching outfits, band scene. Whats new? Everyday as I look around I see every different kind and versions of the character Fogell from that not so honor code movie SuperBad. Also today I saw many different variations of Jennifer Overby. I saw Tony Dibb and Kathrine Regis from a distance. Meagan Child I saw you too.
Thats just it, the life of a Brigham Young Girl,
always growing always learning
in this crazy town of
provo.

2 comments:

Jennifer Overby said...

I was randomly googling my name and your blog popped up. I have to say, your phrasing confused me, especially considering I don't know who you are.
So I think it's me you're talking about when you say "many versions of Jennifer Overby"...Best friend of Katherine Regis? Graduate of Bountiful High?

Yeah, so I was wondering...who is this exactly? I haven't been in Utah for a month and a half now, since break...do email me, if you have the time
jennifer.overby@gmail.com

Jennifer Overby said...

...maybe Hillary?