Tuesday, March 10, 2009

4 Kamryn

Kamryn:
U R so great.
I am going to start following blogs now-a-days, that way I don't have to search to the end of the earth 4 them, and I am starting with yours, after I re-heat some
of my mothers home cooking
and dip a spoon into this chocolate syrup that I made - it happens to be
pre no bake cookie chocolate syrup.
Its sunny out today and I was thinkin that you and me could ride bikes to 7-11 real soon. Some qualit-E girl time. 'Nuff said about girls lets chat about hairless katz. I think they are funniest things out there. I wish I had one that is how funny they are. Heres to you Kam and heres to blogs world.

3 comments:

Baby said...

this is sick. and by sick i mean sigg. and by sigg i mean swig. and by swig i mean pig. and by pig i mean hairless catz. roflcoptr. xox

Brittany said...

you are in blogworld! remember how we saw each other the other day. that was swell.

Katy said...

katz looks like katy.