Thursday, March 15, 2012

March Maddness

Go Cougs!
What about this weather huh? How about them cougs huh?
When I signed in tonight I felt like I had so many profound things to say and now I am at a loss for words.
Maybe I just wanted to tell you that if you turn on a movie I will cry during it. I am not an emotional wreck at this moment of my life, quite the opposite in fact, but it seems that the only time you can get a tear from me is by putting on some documentary called "Being Elmo" or like "The Help" or for heavens sake even "Frankenweenie" in front of my face.
T.G.I.TH
No, I don't think that you fully understand that I am not graduating in a month. no no no I am putting that off till December. The Real World is way too scary...MTV has me totally freaked.
I have so much left to do before I graduate...I have plants to water, naps to take, youtubes to watch, competitions to enter and then for sure not get in. My list goes on and on.
I have got to get so much Cosmo ( the byu mascot ) tail before I graduate. shiiiieeettt.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

you're funny. cosmo tail.