Friday, March 30, 2012

Explicit post......but its not my fault this time.


Today, today was the day that I got an email from myself........it contained this image......and the subject line was "ass tat"....how could it be me who sent it (honyon@hotmail.com, I have never set up this email address) when I didn't send it.... but honestly....how could it not be me. Is this a personal jab? That tattoos are forever...? ya I get it. So on top of me feeling real crummy about myself....this had to happen. Ok, so it is funny...but the visuals are killing me.
Coping with my current situation = drinking in a shih ton of coke and eating a lot of pb m&m's while reading comic books.......did I ever grow out of my teens? Too many things I can't handle right now. Welcome to my Friday! Everybody's workin' for the weekend.

No comments: