Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools

Maybe I only blog when I am feeling sentimental,
LOL, IDK
I am just gonna throw some thoughts around here.

What is going to happen to the blog "A Brigham Young Girl" when this Brigham Young Girl graduates and moves on? I mean, the URL for this place is lifeofprovogirl.blogspot.com.

I will be leaving Provo and for as many years as it has been fun and enriching, this Brigham Young girl is just dying to move on. I just gotta get out of here.

I have two more weeks left of school and one final after that. I just want to sleep my way to April 26th.

My super-senior year was the final push I needed to feel done here. All my friends have moved on and this was by far the loneliest Provo year (good thing I had the best room in town).

Maybe I'll update this before I leave here for good....but just in case...I'll cue in this song......



also, pray for boulevard of broken external hard drives

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

so jealous of you graduating. ha. i still need to do that... 9 more credits to go. i love you dear. sorry i dont keep in better touch. john and i love you and wish you were our daughter. hahhaha.. that made me LOL. for reals. ok ttfn.

fashionguru said...

Cried. You were the best thing in Provo and will always be my most favorite roommate.