Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Remember that time...

 When I spent everyday with this motley crew?
It was still summer and I was sun bathing in Nice, France?

one word. fall
two words. school drools
three words. I love netflix

I don't have much to say to you people (no offense) I don't think anybody ever reads this crappy blog anymore anyways....the view stats lie, that is what I think. It is late, I should be getting to bed but maybe I would rather ramble on talking about things like, how much I enjoyed listening to my roommate sing opera for hours, or how incredibly healthy my dinner was (no way in hell did it have anything of substance in it). I could expand on my perfect life where I go running to keep myself fit n stuff. I could ....do....thi..s.....all.........niiiggghhhhhhttsssss.........
honk shoe
honk shoe
honk shoe
honk shoe



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

i read it dumdum. and john and i are soooo excited to seeee youuuU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!