Wednesday, February 1, 2012

hopelessly devoted to you (school....)

at school
at more school
not my finest moment, but possibly my finest outfit
miss this one ( the one on the left)
and this one
this is cute!
this is cute too.

I need a reason not to eat a piece of cake everyday.
(I am watching my 600 lb life)
favorite quotes from commercials:
"do you guys know how to post videos to facebook?"
"do i really need to holler?"
"I spend more money on cat treats than I do on regular food."
I swear I don't watch a lot of tv
I swear I don't drink that much coke
coke + tv + my 600 lb life = remedy for success.

3 comments:

fashionguru said...

I really love your hair.


P.S.
Thanks for keeping the Biebs.

Unknown said...

i miss you, toooooooooo. I'm looking for jobs right now. Guess where?
Keep up the good schoolwork.
And if I can guess on the shoes picture, here's what I would guess (from top left to right):
Amber, Andie, Shawn, Brent, Jeff, James
Am I right?

Hilary Onyon said...

jess, you were close...
it goes
Amber, Andie, Seth, Brent, Maggie, me and then James.
Please tell me you are looking in slc....