Saturday, December 3, 2011

A cool 22




Does having a personality make you crazy? The answer is yes. Is this a bad thing? I am completely unsure of that answer.
Today I seriously considered deleting this blog but to all you readers out there we need to give a big hey-ooooh party whoo thanks to Sara Vranes for telling me she thinks this blog is funny. Facebook, you should consider yourself lucky as well...cuz your ass was almost sent to cyber space hell today too. Next I'll be thinkin' about tossing my phone, but I will die clinging to my ipod....my ipod is my chocolate, my boyfriend, my art, my everything...you complete me.
A Brigham Young Girl
Everyone's Pal
here to stay.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Dont stop blogging! I really love your blog. You make me laugh. :)

Unknown said...

please stay. don't go anywhere. but if you want, you could chuck the phone for one that is Hey Tell compatible. but still chirps in the middle of the night... who the hell is guiseppiepoo??