Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Is this place for real?

Sometimes when I am walking on campus I ask myself "Is this place for real?" every conversation that occurs is completely ridiculous, it makes me feel like I am living in a dream.
Example:
girl 1: "scott from ward prayer who was spotlighted was funny, like way funny, really funny, and cute"
girl 2: "yeah i thought he was funny, funny, kind of way funny"
girl 1: "yeah funny, cute"
and just the fact that both girls are practically screaming so that everybody on campus can hear how cute and funny this scott character is........? Puh-leeeez. Everybody on campus has some ward prayer crush or boy/girl drama about somebody in their ward. Its like one massive BYU bubble. About March time I start thinking that I am dreaming a bad dream.

No comments: