Saturday, October 3, 2009

On south beach, oh!, in my wifebeat.


I'm at the washhut,
stealing the internet and not washing/drying anything because I have a washer and dryer at my house.
It is pretty chilly down here in provo for this brigham young girl (homegirlperv).
That's why I pulled out my uggz and put away my basketball shorts, sorry nike.
This last week has been a strain on my social life,
thanks a lot brigham young university!
Normally I'd be at A. Shahan's (tuesdayisthenewthursday) house suckin up the internet juice but he is home 4 that semi annual general conference.
today I bought boondoggle, sometimes I'm so indie its ridiculous.
Sometimes I'm so Asian its ridiculous (see image).
Also, I have been thinking lots about the willennium (whoo na na na na big willie style)
and Karl Malone (wha dah hail?)
and Jamal.
Because I have been really fantasy geek oriented I have been wearing the one ring to rule them all around town.
It's my new fashion statement (pictures soon to come)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Miss U Killah; You're Killahn me softly by never hanging out with me. Check out my new website. gavinbarb.com