Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Steak

Summer has come. Summer means washing my feet three times a day as well as washing out my foul mouth. In summer there exists a fantasy land, in this land i don't ever have to grow up.
Fantasy. Final Fantasy. There is something that sets me apart from my other co-workers, I have just figured this out. While walking down an isle behind two peers (derek, jordan) I noticed how in depth and intense their conversation about W.O.W (world of warcraft) was. I am different. I am going to Lake Powell tomorrow. I will only be applying sunscreen in specific places in the shape of letters and symbols that so typically me represent......8=D. Mamma would be proud. Hold your horses kids because I have a fashion post next entry, wait a week because I'm going outta town yuppiez.

1 comment:

jut said...

needz moar pooper